When it comes to purchasing a smartphone, we have to see a lot of things like latest features, camera, design, battery capacity, storage, etc and especially when there are so many better options, buying a smartphone can be a difficult task too. But if you’re looking for a smartphone with all the excellent features and that comes in your budget as well then you should get your hands on the device before the sales ends!
This year has been full of surprises so in case you are wondering to purchase a budget-friendly smartphone then here’s the list of the best smartphone you should go for.
Xiomi Redmi Note 4(Smartphone)
As you know that Xiomi has launched its Note 4 in India in January 2017 and it is one of the most popular smartphones in China and in India as well. Xiomi is known for delivering the best and latest features at an affordable prices.
- Offers 5.5 inch HD screen with 1080*1920 pixel resolution
- It gives 64GB of internal storage and is expandable up to 128GB with micro SD expandable storage type
- 151*76*8.4 mm of dimensions
- It has 13MP rear and 8MP front camera with flash on rear end
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with MIUI 8 skin
- 4G Volte, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type -C
- 3500mAh battery capacity with Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- 3GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB internal storage
- Dual sim (micro and nano sim slots) GSM 4G supportive
- Sensors: Magneto meter, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, temperature and ambient light sensor
Redmi Note 4 comes with the price of Rs 10,999 with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage on Flipkart and on ebay it is for Rs 12,999 with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It is also available in black, gold colors.
MOTO G4 Plus
Motorola launched two versions of the G4, Moto G4 Plus and Moto G4. The popular G range was quite successful in India. It comes with an affordable price and great layout. It was announced on May 2016.
- It has 5.5 inch screen (1920*1080 pixels)
- 153*76.6*97.9mm dimensions to 9.8mm
- It weights 155 g (5.47 oz)
- Dual sim (micro sim, dual stand-by)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Runs on Android 6.0.1 marshmallow
- Octa-core Snapdragon 617(4*1.5GHz+4*1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB and 3GB RAM with32GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 128 GB
- 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor, Water repellent nano-coating, gyroscope, barometer, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, temperature senso
- 3000mAh battery (non-removable)
Moto G4 Plus in India starts from Rs 12,999. It comes in black and white colors.
Samsung J7 Prime
Samsung, a big name with high quality features. After J3 and J5, the company launched its ‘J7’ in September 2016.
- 5 inch screen (1920*1080) full HD
- Display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Dual sim (macro and nano )
- 3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB internal memory
- 7*75*8 mm dimensions
- Weights 167g (5.89 Oz)
- Runs on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP Rear camera with LED flash, 8MP front camera
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP,LE
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity sensor
- 3300mAh battery (non-removable)
- Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
It is available in black and gold color and comes with a price of Rs 16,900.
This good-looking smartphone has won two top honors from International Data Group (IDG) on 6 January 2017, not only this, OPPO was recognised as the Global Top Smart connected devices brand for 2016-2017. Soon, it is going to launch its OPPO A57 on 3 February 2017.
- 153*77*7.43 mm dimensions
- It Weights 165g
- 5 GHz Snapdragon 616 MSM8939 Octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM
- Offers 5.5 inch HD screen
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- It has 3075mAh battery capacity
- Dual sim(macro and nano)
- Android 5.1 OS
It comes with the price of Rs 17,990 in India in black, gold, grey and white colors.
Honor 6X is the successor of Honor 5X phone. The phone was launched on jaunary 2017. This smartphone offers cool features with reasonable prices.
- 5 inch screen (1080*1920) Full HD
- Octa-Core Kirin 655 (4*2.1GHz+4*1.7GHz)
- Runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual sim (nano+micro sim)
- 8MP front facing camera and 12MP rear camera with LED flash
- 9*72.6*8.2mm dimensions
- It weights 162g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3340mAh battery with fast charging
- 3GB/4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal memory
In India it is available in the price of Rs 12,999 for 3GB and Rs 15,999 for 4GB and in China it is available at a starting price of 999 yuan (Rs 9,765).
For New updates Subscribe us and follow us on twitter and facebook